Looking for a new pet?
Important things to consider before getting a new pet:
- Do your research.
- Can you afford the continuous care?
- They will need vet visits, leashes, collars, possible behavior classes, possible special diets.
- Who will be the person responsible for daily care?
- Do you have the room for a big breed or a fenced in space for a small breed?
- Will this pet fit with your family lifestyle?
- Are you equipped to deal with behavior or health issues?
We all love fluffy young pets, but every breed has it’s own qualities and researching each breed before purchasing will help keep pets out of the shelters 3 months later.
Leave A Comment